Actions from 4 December meeting:
- @jjt will install his Draft Description of the user interaction in GitHub as a set of issues. first pass done
- @dyue2 will fix the dependencies in his “static” code so others can run it. Done
- @victor_ren will look at the FITS headers (DATA_SEC, etc.) to verify validity of his JSON files.
- @jjt will put his images in @tony_johnson’s FTP repository. not done
- @tony_johnson will generate example filters for image browser (?).
A discussion topic:
How to locate image sources and coordinate client/server images. For example, if the server is managing several clients, how does it remember which image goes with which client?
I didn’t hear this part clearly, please correct: FF supports multiple image browsing. We should look at its implementation.
I didn’t hear this part clearly, please correct: Xin’s mask file can be a separate FITS image. Some test stand files have three FITS extensions:
3: (for calibrated images) Pixel variances
Q: How is the mask bit specification done?
A: an icon appears that enables user control.
Action: CLient implementation will be @dyue2’s next project (although he has 4 final exams this week.
Note: The two CCD vendors (ITL and E2V) have different amplifier readout geometries.