- Masking requirements: Needs input from CCD testing people.
Action: @jjt will discuss with Peter Doherty.
- Write access to FTP repository.
- Image catalog interface (@tony_johnson).
- FITS header utility (@marshall)
- JSON region file.
- Schedule: When do we need to provide working code to BNL?
Test stand 8 DAQ interface installation, March 1, or so.
Then two months, or so of testing.
May is a hard end date.
Action: We should get something simple going soon – a demo for the JTM (Feb 22-24) would be very good.
Get code into GitHub
Get the Server/Client connection going, with a simple command/response example, using a ROI.
TS8 meetings on Friday at 11 AM (Pacific time).
@jjt should start attending.
Stuart’s header utility is now on Github (a “utilities” ares).
No progress on Tony’s image catalog interface.
The GitHub issues need an implementation order and schedule. GitHub supports this.
Action @jjt: Move the architecture figures to GitHub Wiki. They’re on Confluence now.
Action @jjt point tony to his dropbox image folder. He will pull images into the FTP area. Done.