October 16, 2 PM meeting agenda (minutes will be posted after the meeting)
Actions from last week:
- Investigate server speed and unreliability. Needs to be discussed.
- Complete the focal plane scale image. Status report. (Wei)
- Region display behavior and implementation . Status report. (@dyue2)
- Establish an LSST discourse category. Done (@gpdf)
- Set up a Blue Jean channel. Done (@gpdf)
Please add other topics, as appropriate.
Action items from the Oct. 16 2015 meeting:
- Upload log file to community. (@dyue2) Already done
- Fix memory allocation for large image display. (@wei)
- Define header keywords for amplifier regions. (@jjt and @wei )
- Define a command format for Pixel: (x,y) and HW region (@jjt and @dyue2) .
- Figure out how to get the raw pixel data to the server analysis (@wei).
- Post some large (Raft-scale) FITS images (@jjt) Done
I think we’d also asked that the large composite file (600MB-ish, I think, right?) be placed somewhere where the Firefly team can get access to it and test it on our own installation.
A focal plane’s worth of raft-scale images (21 586 MB files) is in the process of being uploaded to Dropbox. I’ll add this to the action items and post a link when it’s finished.