- Next week’s BNL meeting:
- Image server
- SW installation at BNL.
- Video meeting day/time.
- Weekly video meeting time?
- Implementation priorities. Here is Paul O’Connor’s wish list.
- I was mistaken about the students’ schedules. We can continue to meet at 11 AM Central time (9 AM Pacific) in the Fall.
- No FF or SLAC attendees, so we had a local UIUC meeting.
- Here are the four items on Paul’s list that we will work on first:
Some were implemented in prototype versions of the SW and need to be reworked.
- Gain and offset scaling by segment.
- Histograms (e.g., pixel distribution along a line).
- Commands driven by cursor location. We need to pass the cursor position to the terminal.
- Related to blinking: Image math (sum, difference, ratio) with display of result.