UIUC people meet in Loomis
- Histogram demo
- SLAC test stand
- Raft-scale images
- Display latency
- Visualization tools (e.g., CCD ID)
- Firefly region selection:
- Add “selected” to Firefly toolbar.
- More ambitious:
Action: @jbpagliuco create a dropdown menu to pass selected commands directly to the FE and BE. We need to think about how to specify non-default parameters (dialog box?). UIUC will discuss this at the Monday UIUC meeting.
- We need more descriptive error messages.
- We need to measure Firefly’s image display latency. This is definitely a concern for focal plane images, and possibly for raft images. @poconnor will want <2 sec, because the DAQ takes 2 sec.
- @marshall is installing Tomcat on SLAC servers. Power remains unreliable, but thermal protection is now in place.