UIUC people meet in Loomis
- Demo of “Action” menu
- Action demo went well. Building a command generates the same command as typing it on the command line; we have two equivalent command entry methods. Proper syntax is ensured by the templates.
- SLAC computers are running.See @marshall’s instructions in his reply below.
- Creating raft and focal plane images is now high priority. The Firefly people also want some, for performance testing.
- Improved error handling is in progress.
- Action: @jjt will ask BNL people how they want to name the data and overscan regions of an amplifier segment. DONE (the asking part).
— No meeting next week (Nov. 25) —