UIUC people meet in Loomis
- SLAC status
- UIUC status
- BNL had a test rediness review the week of Feb 6-19, but the snowstorm prevented the installation and demo of visualization SW. First installation will take place at SLAC next week, in preparation for the arrival of the engineering test raft ~ end of Feb.
- @tony_johnson has some raft-scale images, including one that is a real picture (of an MC Escher drawing). UIUC will have to extend its hardware region naming convention to accommodate multiple CCDs, for example: Amp01data --> CCD12Amp01data.
- @ywang had to leave the project on short notice. A new student (Ting Huang) is joining the project and will work on back end (Python) algorithms.
- Next week’s UIUC work:
- @weiren2: Fix the (x,y) pixel coordinate bug.
- @weiren2:Fix the histogram naming inconsistency.
- @jbpagliuco: Implement all functions in the FF toolbar.
- @jbpagliuco: Pass the selected HW region to the FF toolbar commands.