UIUC people meet in Loomis
- Recap of IPAC meeting.
- BNL/SLAC plans.
- UIUC visualization status and plans (end April 30, or so). See this (on GitHub).
- Long term visualization plans (test stands -> SLAC -> mountain?).
- @xiuqin and @tatianag attended. Both @xiuqin and @tony_johnson spoke to Victor yesterday. They told him the plans. He says:
- @Tatianag should attend our weekly meetings.
- He wants @xiuqin and @tony_johnson to put together a scope and budget for new features.
- SLAC installed the up-to-date development SW before the JTM. They saw some oddities, perhaps related to the multi-monitor or other SLAC configuration.
- There are now many raft-scale images, with and w/o overscan (?).
The image header should include a keyword that says whether the image is CCD or raft.
- Documentation of the Firefly region color support is almost ready.