UIUC people connect separately (@jjt will connect remotely)
- UIUC issues (short term to-do list).
- Rafts will arrive at SLAC soon.
- Summer (and longer) plans.
- The first engineering test raft is at SLAC and is being checked out. Engineering CCDs have flaws, but are useful for debugging.
- It would be useful to display the Firefly version, the same way the UIUC code version is displayed (in the upper left corner of the viewer window). This is possible, but I missed how to do it. (@tatianag, can you help here?)
- There is an issue with licensing of graphic libraries (National laps are not eligible for educational discounts), so Firefly is (at least for SLAC) changing to plotlib.