UIUC people meet in Loomis
- UIUC issues (short term to-do list). It’s getting shorter.
- SLAC: Test stand status, image repository.
- Summer (and longer) plans. @weiren2 cannot work for UIUC after May 13.
- Now that images are (will be soon?) produced, we need to be able to specify the directory in which to look for new images (ie, not hard wired). Should this be done by a
default directorycommand, or in the Tomcat installation?
@Marshall raised a Firefly issue:
When zoomed in, the user will want to adjust the stretch (contrast) using only the on-screen pixels (not the entire image). @tatianag thinks that this is not possible now. It is an important feature to implement (@roby , @xiuqin).
- @jbpagliuco will not go to SLAC this summer (will work on a different project). @weiren2 is still interested. @tony_johnson will talk to SLAC HR today about the hiring procedures (he received ~100 applications!).
graph_noisewill probably be implemented as a table,color coded to indicate outliers. @tatianag points out that Firefly can plot tables, so there is flexibility.
- @tony_johnson had difficulty making Firefly reload an image that he had modified it). It kept reloading the first version. This requires clearing the Tomcat cache - deleting a temp directory created during Tomcat installation.