8 January meeting


(Jon Thaler) #1

My conflict has evaporated. Let’s meet at the usual time (2 PM Central time).

Agenda:

Action items from December 18 meeting:

  • Action: @victor_ren and @jjt will verify correctness of JSON region file.

  • Action: @jjt will move his FITS images to FTP.
    @jjt doesn’t have write access:

  • Action: @tatianag will discuss FF masking with colleagues. See her comment below.
    This requires more discussion, and input from the BNL test stand folks - what do they want/need?

  • Action: @tony_johnson will think about the image catalog interface.

  • Action: @marshall will make his FITS header utility accessible.

Also:

  • Schedule: When do we need to provide working code to BNL?