Generating stack packages

This is a plug for the templated package generation command line client produced by @jsick and announced here.

I was a reviewer for it, but I recently was able to use the CLI to generate a package in real life, as it were. I must say, it was fantastic. Having created packages in the past, I can say the new system makes creating them an absolute joy. You won’t want to stop making packages.

In summary, if you are not using templatekit you really should give it a try. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no! Its too easy! We will soon send the new release manager fleeing with management overload…

1 Like

As others have noted, my tongue in cheek comment should not be taken to mean that everyone should start making packages just for the fun of it. :slight_smile:

I took it as such, I was just trying to run with the joke. That may not have come though too clearly in the toneless text response.

Also, in light of being in election season I read your last message in the tone of a political ad automatically, which made it all the funnier.