A reminder of changes to be made tomorrow Thursday January 19 during the standard maintenance window (8 AM CST – 10 AM CST) for home directories on lsst-dev01:
- GPFS home directories will be remounted to /home/ on lsst-dev01 (and all interactive servers)
- GPFS home directories have a 1TB storage limit per user
- NFS home directories will be remounted readonly to /home-old/ on only lsst-dev01 server
- If an ssh key has not yet been transferred to the GPFS home (currently under /home-new) by the time of the transition, users can log in with their NCSA password. The NCSA password can be reset at https://identity.ncsa.illinois.edu/reset .
- The legacy system lsst-dev-old will be decommissioned, and will no longer be available.
- On Feb 16, 2017 the NFS home directories will no longer be available. Users are responsible for moving data they wish to preserve to GPFS by this time.