- SMTN-000: Reserved
- SMTN-001: Reserved
- SMTN-002: Calculating LSST Limiting Magnitudes and SNR by Lynne Jones [GitHub]
- SMTN-003: Trailing losses for moving objects by Lynne Jones [GitHub]
- SMTN-004: LSST focal plane fill factor from rotational dithers by Peter Yoachim [GitHub]
- SMTN-005: Cloud Statistics via All-Sky Camera by Peter Yoachim [Github]
- SMTN-006: Description of the bright stars catalog by Scott Daniel [Github]
- SMTN-007: So, You Want to Write a Scheduler for SOCS by Michael Reuter [Github]
- SMTN-008: Using Gaia for photometric calibration by Peter Yoachim [Github]
- SMTN-009: Minimoons and LSST (MAF and MOPS) by Lynne Jones []
All SMTN repos, including drafts: https://github.com/lsst-sims?utf8=✓&q=smtn-
See Listing of available DM Technotes for a listing of Data Management (DMTN and SQR) technotes.
You can create a new technote today by following the instructions at https://github.com/lsst-sqre/lsst-technote-bootstrap/blob/master/README.rst
You can learn more about the Technote platform by reading SQR-000.