The LSP demos and stack club workshops require users to have a LSST account. If one doesn’t have the account, it can be easily attained for use during this conference.
- Go to https://identity.lsst.org/join/4VYAMGK2E3 and hit the button for “Register a new user and join”
- Please enter some basic information. After entering, hit the “enter and join” button at the bottom.
- The identity verification system will send you a email from email@example.com.
- You need to respond to that email verifying your email address.
- The NCSA LSST team will approve your account and provision directories for LSP.
- You will get a 2nd email with a additional code to login with.
- You should be good to go.
******* Remember that this access is ONLY during this conference because the hotel is part of the firewall only for this week to the lsst lsp demo site, however this will be your LSST account. At future conferences and demos we will allow these accounts back into the lsp-demo site as the needs arise.
If any questions or problems arise you can go to https://nb.lsst.io for help.