The stack club hosted workshops will require users to have a LSST account.
- If you already have created a LSST account from some earlier conference or tutorial please register for LSST Science Platform access during PCW-2019 using your NCSA username and password: https://identity.lsst.org/join/APB6ETSDY9
- If you don’t have an LSST account: one can be easily gotten by:
- Go to https://identity.lsst.org/join/APB6ETSDY9 and hit the button for “Register a new user and join”
- Please enter some basic information. After entering, hit the “enter and join” button at the bottom.
- The identity verification system will send you a email from email@example.com.
- You need to respond to that email verifying your email address.
- The NCSA LSST team will approve your account and provision directories for LSP.
- You will get a 2nd email with a additional code to login with.
- You should be good to go.
******* Remember that the access to the LSP is ONLY during this conference but if you create an account, that will be your LSST account for next time.
If any questions or problems arise you can go to https://nb.lsst.io for help or check with your friendly stack-club contact.