For discussions related to Rubin Commissioning.
To support interactions with, and contributions from the science community, regarding Rubin Observatory Commissioning and Science Validation. Potential topics include observing strategies, data analysis, validation techniques, and planning for early science.
All are welcome to create new topics and to post replies to others. When necessary, feel free to upload plots or link to external studies. As discussions evolve, please create new topics with succinct titles to make material more searchable and accessible.
This category will be monitored by the Project Commissioning Science and Verification team.
New to community.lsst.org?
We’ve put together a series of help documents to get you started. Browse the ‘forum-howto’ tag. Useful topics include:
- How to format posts, including math and code
- Tips for effective conversation on the forum: replies, quotes, and replying as a new topic
- How do I login using GitHub authentication instead of a password?
- How to subscribe to emails of all new posts in Categories or Tags
- How to subscribe via RSS
- How to use tags for forum topics
Feel free to post new topics in the Meta category if you have any questions about using this forum, or need help with any of its features.