For technical and scientific discussions related to crowded fields for the Rubin Observatory LSST, including project deliverables, in-kind contributions, and community efforts.
Everyone should feel welcome to participate by posting new Topics and threaded replies. This sub-category will be moderated by Colin Slater, who will endeavor to ensure no question goes unanswered. Additional motivation for this sub-category is in this Meta topic.
New to community.lsst.org?
We’ve put together a series of help documents to get you started. Browse the ‘forum-howto’ tag. Useful topics include:
- How to format posts, including math and code
- Tips for effective conversation on the forum: replies, quotes, and replying as a new topic
- How do I login using GitHub authentication instead of a password?
- How to subscribe to emails of all new posts in Categories or Tags
- How to subscribe via RSS
- How to use tags for forum topics
Feel free to ask a question in the Meta category if you still need help