For scientific and technical discussions surrounding opportunities for enabling new science by combining data from Rubin and other facilities, such as Euclid, the Roman Space Telescope, SPHEREx, CMB experiments, etc.
Everyone should feel welcome to participate by posting new topics and threaded replies.
New to community.lsst.org ?
We’ve put together a series of help documents to get you started. Browse the ‘forum-howto’ tag. Useful topics include:
- How to format posts, including math and code
- Tips for effective conversation on the forum: replies, quotes, and replying as a new topic
- How do I login using GitHub authentication instead of a password?
- How to subscribe to emails of all new posts in Categories or Tags
- How to subscribe via RSS
- How to use tags for forum topics
Feel free to ask a question in the Meta category if you still need help.