The spring Data Management Leadership Team meeting was held in Tucson this week. The main focus of the meeting was to plan for the upcoming Fall 16 cycle and to continue progress on the working groups.
- It is now possible to create an
astropy.tableview into an
afw.table. (DM-5641, DM-6132)
- The “LSST the Docs” infrastructure was released and documents are being migrated to the new platform. See the accompanying post announcing the deployment.
- Support has been added for monocam (via
obs_monocam) (DM-5860, DM-5988)
- A new
DipoleFitTaskhas been incorporated into the
imageDifferencecommand-line task. (DM-5413)
- A fix was made to aperture correction. (DM-6063, DM-6078)
- @brianv0 gave a talk entitled LSST Data Access and VO: Pathfinding through TAP, ADQL and beyond at the IVOA Spring Interop meeting held in South Africa.
- @jdswinbank gave a talk entitled VOEvent Transport Protocol at the IVOA Spring Interop meeting held in South Africa.
- RFC-190: PROPOSED Use <= 0 instead of nan for saturation level to prevent masking.
- RFC-189: IMPLEMENTED Modify star selector and aperture correction interfaces.
- RFC-188: PROPOSED Committing to supported DM stack releases.
RFC-187: PROPOSED Remove
RFC-186: PROPOSED Update
- RFC-185: PROPOSED Update “Using Boost” section in DM Developer Guide to prefer standard library by default
- RFC-184: ADOPTED Proposed changes to Butler (and its API) for multiple repository support.
RFC-181: ADOPTED Add
RFC-180: ADOPTED Pass background to
RFC-177: IMPLEMENTED Enforce Astropy-compliant strings for units in
- Support for Suprimecam in
obs_subaruhas been updated to support modern stack code. (DM-5965)
- Cleanups of Boost in the stack have continued. (DM-4014, DM-4036, DM-6084)
- Nebula and docker images were upgraded to the
w_2016_20stack release. (DM-6119)
- The EUPS thirdparty package of Astrometry.net was updated to enable it to build with GCC5. (DM-6126)