The Data Management Leadership Team meeting concluded with much progress made on prioritization for the F16 cycle and timelines for delivering products from the Working Groups. There has also been an Operations Working group meeting this week.
- A notebook comparing different ZOGY difference imaging algorithms has been written. (DM-5914)
- Work has continued on comparing HSC and LSST single-frame processing. (DM-5301)
- Amplifier information catalogs have changed. (DM-6147)
- The v12.0 (aka Winter16 + eXtra 16) release candidate of the DM software stack was released with tag
- DMTN-016: Towards LSE-63 and beyond: A technical roadmap from QA to Level 3.
- RFC-192: PROPOSED Single source for camera data.
- RFC-191: PROPOSED Can we add some unsupported functions to Eigen?
- RFC-190: IMPLEMENTED Use nan for saturation level to prevent masking.
- RFC-182: ADOPTED Trial conversion from Swig to Pybind11.
- RFC-186: ADOPTED Update scons to v2.5.0.
- RFC-72: IMPLEMENTED Specify numerical tolerances for CI integration test.