Many members of the database team attended the XLDB conference at SLAC.
- A comparison of mulit-band coadd processing between LSST and HSC pipelines has been completed. (DM-5827)
- An initial assessment of VO interfaces for data access has been made. (DM-5317)
- DMTN-018: Re-visiting L1 Database Design
- DMTN-015: Flavors of Coadds
- DMTN-010: WCS and Distortion Requirements and Existing Options
Three DM papers were submitted for the upcoming SPIE conference in Edinburgh (links are to the relevant JIRA ticket where the PDF can be found):
- @timj et al., Investigating interoperability of the LSST Data Management software stack with Astropy
- @jkantor et al., Agile Software Development in an Earned Value World: A Survival Guide
- @roby al, Firefly: Embracing future web technologies
- RFC-193: PROPOSED Adopt AST for WCS and transforms.
RFC-117: IMPLEMENTED Add
sphgeomas an LSST package.
- RFC-156: IMPLEMENTED Providing a shared stack on LSST development machines.