Work continues on the rewriting of LDM-151.
- Non-linearity correction has been added to the ISR task. This included the addition of two new test utilities. (DM-5462)
- Tasks can now be kept in registries.
- An analysis of the photometric and astrometric precision for DECam COSMOS data has been performed. (DM-6443)
- New routines have been added to allow stack package version information to be persisted. This work enabled centrally-defined butler datasets. (DM-3372)
- A DM Verification Plan status report has been accepted by Systems Engineering. (DM-6510)
- A new section of the developer guide was created concerning how to structure Python test modules. No previous guidance existed in the developer guide. New test modules should follow these guidelines and we hope to migrate the current tests over time (migration instructions are in SQR-012). The eventual aim is for all tests to be runnable using the pytest test runner, making it much easier for us to gather testing statistics (such as pass counts, skips, expected failures and test run times).
- DMTN-019: Dipoles in difference imaging from DCR.
- RFC-191 ADOPTED Can we add some unsupported functions to Eigen?
RFC-186 IMPLEMENTED Update
- RFC-185 IMPLEMENTED Update “Using Boost” section in DM Developer Guide to prefer standard library by default.
RFC-181 IMPLEMENTED Add
- RFC-169 IMPLEMENTED Implement HSC-like stack provenance.
- RFC-148 IMPLEMENTED Cleanup “versions” in JIRA DM project.
- RFC-114 ADOPTED MariaDB and third-party package.
RFC-100 IMPLEMENTED Switch from