Work continues on the rewriting of LDM-151, defining operations concepts, and defining project management processes.
- The Nebula OpenStack cluster at NCSA was expanded significantly with the addition of LSST-provided cores, memory, and storage. This resource is available to developers via self-service provisioning.
- A measurement plugin allowing PSF approximation using Erin Sheldon’s ngmix code was developed (DM-6123).
- @natelust from Princeton visited UW to prepare for the Small Bodies Assessment Group meeting later this month.
- Linearity corrections were added to
- The Developer Guide was updated to indicate that third-party packages need to have their licenses checked.
- RFC-194 PROPOSED Names of rotation columns in Exposure and Visit tables in baseline schema
- RFC-192 ADOPTED Single source for camera data
- RFC-184 ADOPTED Proposed changes to Butler (and its API) for multiple repository support
- RFC-183 IMPLEMENTED Variant tasks should have a registry and an abstract base class
- RFC-164 IMPLEMENTED Unifying non-linearity correction in the ISR task
- Restored capability of calculating temporary local backgrounds in source detection (DM-6519)
- Minor fixes to linearization (DM-6514)
- Star selectors are specified using a registry (DM-6474)
- lsstsw was ported to run under Python 3, fulfilling one prerequisite to having the entire stack run under Python 3 in addition to Python 2.7 (DM-6314)
- Build and packaging issues were dealt with as the Winter2016 (v12.0) release was prepared (DM-5802, DM-6471)