Work on updating LDM-151 continues. This week 5 members of the data management team attended the SPIE Astronomical Telescopes and Instrumentation conference in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. There were also at least 6 data management team members at LSST@Europe2 at the end of last week.
- An SFM plugin has been added for
- @mjuric: LSST Data Products.
- @timj: Investigating interoperability of the LSST Data Management software stack with Astropy. (PUB-8)
- @jkantor: Agile software development in an earned value world: a survival guide. (PUB-18)
- @frossie: The astronomer, the software engineer and the cloud
- @roby: Firefly: Embracing Future Web Technologies. (PUB-19)
- RFC-198: PROPOSED Cleanup and unify star selector call signatures.
RFC-197: IMPLEMENTED Add
- RFC-194: IMPLEMENTED Names of rotation columns in Exposure and Visit tables in baseline schema.
meas_extensions_ngmixcan now be built. (DM-6717)