- New Python 3 ports:
- The API for DateTime has changed slightly. (DM-7587)
- Notes on existing alert systems and VOEvents by @mtpatter. (DM-7431)
- Developer guide updates:
- RFC-221: : PROPOSED Request approval of the SUIT Vision document as LDM-492.
RFC-219: IMPLEMENTED Add support to
daf::base::DateTimefor TAI strings.
- RFC-218: IMPLEMENTED Change Python docstring before/after blank space guidelines for consistency with PEP 257.
RFC-217: PROPOSED Improve support for
RFC-144: ADOPTED Add
OpenOrbas a third party package for SIMS.
RFC-108: IMPLEMENTED Make
--show config=globcase insensitive.
- RFC-84 (RFD): IMPLEMENTED Is anything slowing you down?
- RFC-79: IMPLEMENTED Third-party Packages for MPI.
- RFC-60: IMPLEMENTED Support Python 3 and Python 2.7 simultaneously.
newinstall.shnow has the option to install a Python 3 stack. Use the
- A new (temporary) metapackage named
lsst_py3has been created allowing all Python 3-compatible packages to be installed with one command. (DM-7586)
- Three command line tasks were adapted to the
supertaskframework as a demonstration. (DM-6744)