Help with Module not found error in data setup tutorial please

I’ve followed the steps in https://pipelines.lsst.io/getting-started/data-setup.html as far as

ingestImages.py DATA $CI_HSC_DIR/raw/*.fits --mode=link where it fails with the message
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'lsst.obs.hsc'

$ cat DATA/_mapper
    lsst.obs.hsc.HscMapper

just as the tutorial requires. The lsst_stack installed correctly and passed the test. The only references to HscMapper found in the installation tree are

$ find . -name \*Mapper\* | grep -i hsc
    ./stack/miniconda3-4.5.4-fcd27eb/Linux64/obs_subaru/17.0.1/policy/HscMapper.yaml
    ./stack/miniconda3-4.5.4-fcd27eb/Linux64/obs_subaru/17.0.1/tests/.tests/pytest-obs_subaru.xml-htmlcov/python_lsst_obs_hsc_hscMapper_py.html
    ./stack/miniconda3-4.5.4-fcd27eb/Linux64/obs_subaru/17.0.1/python/lsst/obs/hscSim/hscSimMapper.py
    ./stack/miniconda3-4.5.4-fcd27eb/Linux64/obs_subaru/17.0.1/python/lsst/obs/hsc/hscMapper.py
    ./stack/miniconda3-4.5.4-fcd27eb/Linux64/obs_subaru/17.0.1/python/lsst/obs/hsc/__pycache__/hscMapper.cpython-36.pyc

Paul

First thing to check is that the obs_subaru package has been set up correctly. Check using eups list -s — you should see something like the below.

$ eups list -s obs_subaru
   17.0.1-16-g2a910047  current w_2019_18 setup

Ok, put it down to UBD (user brain damage to those not au fait with the jargon).

A quick setup obs_subaru fixed it. As noted previously, I’m a newbie. That said, IWBNI the tutorial added this command as well as setup -j -r ci_hsc as I’m surely not the only newbie in these parts.

(Our postings crossed)