There are two new pages in the Developer Guide that will help you navigate the process of going to conferences and publishing work on behalf of DM:
These pages are a definitive resource for many common questions not previously answered in docs, like:
- What’s the DM Meetings page?
- What is #conference-report? and how do I contribute?
- Where can I find the project’s standard slide templates, key performance numbers and schedule information?
- How do I archive my presentations and posters to DM’s Zenodo Community?
- How do I get a proceedings paper approved?
So next time you’re preparing for a meeting, try these docs out.