The X16 cycle plan

For these who would like to know what our team is planning to do during the short X16 cycle that has just started, have a look at the confluence page: https://confluence.lsstcorp.org/display/DM/X16.

Jacek

Jacek,

for your information, there seems to be an error with this page. Here is a excerpt of what I get:

Oops - an error has occurred

Cause
org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: Could not execute query; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [HY000]; error code [1030]; Got error -1 from storage engine; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Got error -1 from storage engine
    at org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:83)
caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Got error -1 from storage engine
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1078)

FWIW I was able to access that page just fine yesterday, and again this morning. Perhaps it was a temporary Confluence glitch.

Yes, works for me even with no cookies.

There have been several weird instances with JIRA and Confluence over the last two weeks. I will check the logs but right now, unless there is a change in frequency or number of people affected, I am considering a transient event.

Do report any issues to lsst-sysadmins@lsst.org.

It seems it was a transient event indeed. I can now access that page.